Friday, September 30, 2005

Closing is over...

We closed our house on 9/29/05. It was swati's birthday.. So was a great day to close. Things din't go as well as I had hoped though. First when we went for final walkthru our door was not even painted. That sucks. Next the attorney made mistake in the paperwork so we had to go back again today to sign the papers. Anyway.. I guess that is part of life. It is better that anything that has to go wrong goes wrong before we move in...:):

So now it is paiting and moving time....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

New to all this blogging craze! I was actually looking for stuff on "Screenplay Analysis", but it's cool I found this. So much interesting stuff out here in the blog jungle, one could get lost. I'm a screenwriter, script consultant, and author...so I'm always on the lookout for good writing, interesting people, and new ideas. Anyway...blog on!

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home